Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What Do You Think Wednesday - Mally Volumizing Mascara


I received a Mally Volumizing Mascara in my New Beauty Test Tube about a year ago from QVC and this mascara has been my favorite ever since.  The formula is a volumizing medium consistency.  This mascara is made with an Italian base, Japanese pigments and a special brush to give you those "wow" lashes!



QVC sells individual tubes for $20.00, a duo for $28.00 (making it $14.00 each) or the best deal which they only offer as a special, a set of 6 tubes for only $60.00!  (making it only $10.00 each - saving you $60.00)

All In All:  This mascara lasts all day long and it is not even a waterproof formula but I have absolutely no fall out.  It voluminizes my lashes like no other and helps them look their best.  I think it is expensive but the 6 for $60 is a real steal!

No comments:

Post a Comment