Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What Do You Think Wednesday - WEN Cleansing Conditioner



I have always dreaded the day after shampooing my hair.  It would always be dry and uncontrollable.  Then I discovered WEN Cleansing Conditioner.  Granted it was a different way of washing your hair since it doesn't lather like normal shampoos.  However, the results after were amazing.  My hair was not dry and uncontrollable after washing!  My hair looked shiny and healthy and felt better too!  They come in different scents such as Fig, Sweet Almond Mint, Lavender, Tea Tree, etc.  My absolute favorite is the Six Thirteen Treatment.  It is a blend of 11 amino acids and smells wonderful!


I purchase my WEN from QVC who offers all kinds of WEN products such as styling creams, hair masks, hair mists, etc.

All In All:  Once I discovered WEN, I never went back to regular shampoo.  It makes your hair feel like it has never felt before.  I highly recommend anything from this brand, as all the products are great!  Plus as a bonus, you can use WEN as a shaving cream!  Love, love, love WEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment