Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What Do You Think Wednesday - Goody Simple Styles Spin Pins



I received these Goody Simple Styles Spin Pins in my Beauty Blogger VoxBox and have to say that I am blown away at how well these little guys work.  I have relatively think hair and when I saw these pins, i thought to myself they were not going to work for me.  Boy was i wrong!  Here is the product info:


The Goody brand is the most widely-recognized manufacturer of hair accessories and styling tools in the world. Through proprietary brands such as DoubleWear™, QuikStyle™, Simple Styles™, Slide-Proof™ and Ouchless®, Goody has introduced smart innovations like the exclusive Spin Pin and Quik Style Brush. With products inspired by the latest designer trends and innovative solutions, Goody offers an inspiring range of hair accessories and styling tools.



The box has simple directions with a twist hair and pin situation.  It is that simple! They are like corkscrews for your hair.  I am loving these!  You should definitely check them out.  The retail for about $7.29 at stores like Walmart, Target and CVS.

I did receive these complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.  Check out the Goody website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment