Thursday, October 11, 2012

What Do You Think Wednesday - October Stork Stack



You know from my previous reviews that I love my Stork Stack.  To me it is completely worth the money.  ($28.00 a month)  The amount of things you receive in the box always surpasses that amount.  This was my 3rd month receiving this subscription.  Not my favorite month but still had some cute things in it.  The picture posted above is from their website because my camera is not working.  I was a little disappointed that I didn't receive the card that lists all the items, descriptions and cost.  However, a few days after receiving the package, I did get an email from Stork Stack containing the information.  The theme for this month was Imaginative Play.  So here is what was included in the box this month:

- North American Bear Co. -- Tinie Dinies $12.00
- Box Play for Kids -- Caterpillar  $5.00
- Harmonica Pocket CD - Apple Apple $14.00
- Green Toys - Twist Teether $10.99
- 2 KIND Healthy Snacks - KIND Bar $3.78  ($1.89 / bar)

Total Value of Box:  $45.77

All In All:   My daughter who is 11 month old did not like this box as much as the last two either.  But Stork Stack is still by far my absolute favorite monthly box.  I also am subscribed to Bluum Box, which is $12.00 a month, but their products are not nearly as great as Stork Stack.   Again I have to give them praise because they are the ONLY monthly subscription that I actually receive on or about the 1st of the month.  This is a great service...check them out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment