Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What Do You Think Wednesday - LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer



I received a LypSyl lip balm in my Naturals VoxBox from Influenster a few weeks ago complimentary for testing purposes.  I have been addicted to it ever since.  When they say "deep penetrating moisture"  they mean it.  I hate when lip balms feel great when first applied but then within the hour you need to reapply.  This lip balm lasts for hours!!!!  It is crazy how long it lasts.  It is made with organic shea butter, pure vitamins A & E, and coconut oil.  It is also made of pure Swedish beeswax.  Another bonus is it is not tested on animals.


And how stinkin' cute is this bee slider to slide the balm up and down?  Too cute!  Check them out here on their website.

All In All:  This retails for around $3.00 and is worth every penny.  With winter around the corner, I will have this on hand at all times for those chapped lips.  I usually use Burt's Bees lip balm which I love...but this is my new favorite.  It  has a minty flavor just like the Burt's Bees but I have to say it is way more moisturizing then them!!!  Go and purchase this balm asap...you are going to LOVE it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment