Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What Do You Think Wednesday- March Stork Stack



So as you know I am a huge fan of Stork Stack. Stork Stack is a monthly subscription company that sends you 4-5 items a month for $28. The items in the box are customized to your child's age. Each month is a different theme. This month's theme was "Colors & Shapes." Here are the contents for this month. My daughter is 16 months old.

- Weleda Calendula Diaper Care ($13.50)
- P'Kolino Plump Stacker ($29.99)
- "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See" book ($7.99)
- Wee Can Too Naturally Safe Finger Paint ($7.00)
- Simple Squares - ($2.49)

Total Value of Box: $60.97!!!!

All In All: I absolutely love this company! I can't even say enough great things about them! The products they include are always nothing short of amazing! They had the Wee Can Too crayons in their box a few months ago and it quickly became a favorite of my daughter's. So when I saw another product from that company, I was thrilled!   I would have never heard of or have been able to try out their products had it not been for Stork Stack. I get super excited when I see my Stork Stack arrive. It is like Christmas Day. Check them out here and subscribe to them today....you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment