Friday, September 7, 2012

September Stork Stack Review

Last month was my 1st box from Stork Stack and I have been eagerly waiting for my next one.  If you aren't familiar with Stork Stack, they are a monthly subscription box with full size items for baby & mommy.  It is $28.00 a month and well worth it.  The value of each box is at least $50.00!  Each month is a different theme  and this month's theme is "Lil' Learners".  Here is what was inside:


 - Tickle Time book (value $6.95)
 - Melissa & Doug Caterpillar Grasping Toy (value $7.99)
 - Baberoo Organic Cotton Hip socks (value $18.00)
 - Wee Can Too Edible Art Veggie Crayons (value $11.00)
 - Joe Jacket Boutique Collection (value $10.95)

Total box value = $54.89

All In All:  I am addicted to these boxes!  I get super excited when I receive an email with the tracking info.  Which I have to say that I do subscribe to other monthly baby subscriptions and Stork Stack is the only one that ships UPS and provides tracking information.  They are also the only one that sends out the box around the 1st of the month.  Other services are mid-month.  I love, love this company!  I have not been disappointed by any product in the boxes!  I can't wait to see what next month brings!  I am telling you...this service is definitely worth the money!  You will not be disappointed.  Head over to Stork Stack and subscribe today!

No comments:

Post a Comment