Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What Do You Think Wednesday - Shea Moisture Bar Soap



My baby daughter recently developed baby eczema.  I have been looking (and trying) so many different baby products that claim to help with the dryness.  I had no luck.  So I was so excited when I received my Naturals VoxBox compliments of Influenster filled with products to review.  In my box I received Shea Moisture's Raw Shea Butter Baby Eczema Bar Soap.  WOW!!!!  After just one bath with this soap, her skin began to get some relief!  The soap contains raw shea butter, argan oil, extracts from Frankincense and Myrrh.  It has a great scent and leaves your skin full of moisture.  Finally, I have found something that really does help relieve the dryness of baby eczema!

All In All:  This product retails for $4.99.  I can't recommend this enough!  I have wasted so much money on trying to find something to help with my daughter's eczema.  I even went out and purchased their lotion which also helps!  This soap can be used for adults too!

Shea Moisture Website

No comments:

Post a Comment