Thursday, December 13, 2012

What Do You Think Wednesday - December Stork Stack


Everyone knows what a HUGE fan I am of Stork Stack.  For those of you who do not know about Stork Stack, here is the scoop...they are a monthly subscription service filled with 5 high quality products for baby & mommy.  They have products from great brands like J.J. Cole, BabyLegs, WubbaNub, and many more!

Stork Stack is $28.00/month for a box valued at over $50.00 worth of products.  Each month has a theme. This month's theme:  Rock, Roll 'n Roar!

So what was in the box you ask.  Here are the goodies:

- Rockabye Baby "Good Day, Good Night" 2cd set ($24.98)
 - BearHands & Buddies Fleece Mittens ($12.99)
- EDUSHAPE Maracito ($3.25)
- Rubbabu Educational Ball ($6.95)
- Rockin' Green Detergent for 4 loads ($1.25)

Box Value Total:   $ 49.42

This box featured great products that I haven't seen before.  The cd set is instrumental lullabies but based on songs from the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Metallica and more.  The gloves are adorable and my daughter looks like a little bear wearing them.  She loves the maraca and ball.  I haven't tried the detergent yet, but I am sure it will be a winner.

All In All:  I absolutely love this monthly subscription company.  They have me looking forward every single month to this little package!  Not only do they have products I have never seen before, their customer service is one of the best I have ever experienced.  To me that says a lot about a company.  Once again, they did not disappoint with the product selection.  My daughter loved everything.  She looks like a little bear with the gloves & shakes the maraca non-stop.  To sign-up click here.  Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment