Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tasty Tuesday Recipe - Panera Potato Soup

I came across this recipe a few months ago and it has been a staple in my house ever since.  It tastes just like Panera Bread's Potato Soup and is so easy to make.  We add shredded cheese, pieces of bacon and scallions as a topper.  You must try it....it is the best potato soup recipe I have ever come across.  Believe me I have tried a bunch!



Directions:


  1. 1
    Combine broth, potatoes, onion, and spices.
  2. 2
    Boil on medium heat until potatoes are tender.
  3. 3
    Smash a few of the potatoes to release their starch for thickening.
  4. 4
    Reduce to low heat.
  5. 5
    Add cream cheese.
  6. 6
    Heat, stirring frequently, until cheese melts.
All in All:  This recipe is yummy and cheap!  Serve along side your favorite sandwich and you have a great meal!  Can't beat that!

Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/paneras-cream-cheese-potato-soup-150863#ixzz20tMjwT4o

No comments:

Post a Comment