Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What Do You Think Wednesday - Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow



In the summer I like to keep my eye makeup simple and one that will stay all day long even on those hot days.  Also as a mom of two, my time to get ready is very slim.  I had heard a lot about the Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadows.  So I went and picked up two in the colors Bad to the Bronze (bottom) and Pomegranate Punk (top).




Oh my gosh.  These are great products.  They last all day long even when I am in the pool and sweating all day.  The pigmentation is wonderful and they are buildable for more color.  They are just like the MAC paint pots.  You can use them as a primer for powder shadows but they are great on their own.  I use them on their own and without a primer.  They are also 1/3 the cost of the MAC paint pot.  I picked up mine at Target for $5.39 each.  It takes me under a minute to apply to both eyes.  They have a pretty good amount of colors to choose from.  Some of them though I personally won't wear like the orange or the blue.  I am more of a neutrals girl.

All in All:  I highly recommend these eyeshadows.  The price is amazing especially for their quality.  You can't beat a makeup item that last all day long and is inexpensive.  Hopefully they will come out with more of a color selection for the fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment