Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What Do You Think Wednesday - Bluum Box


There are so many product monthly subscription plans out there from food to beauty...just about anything you can think of.  So when I came across Bluum Box, which is a monthly subscription plan for Mommy + Baby, I was super excited!

Bluum sends out a box of sample sized and full size products each month.  They have a different themed box each month.  It is a great way to discover some wonderful brands that you may have wanted to try or even a brand that you have never heard of.  There are so many products out there that it is a great way to try them before making the commitment of purchasing a whole bottle or full size product that you may end up not liking. 

Bluum starts at $11.00 per month if you choose the monthly plan.  They also offer a 3 month subscription plan where your boxes are slightly cheaper.  Here is what I received in my July box:  (Theme was Joel Harper - Fitness Guru)


1.  Sample sized Pure Bar Pure Organic
2.  Sample sized Dr. Sears Baby Wash & Shampoo
3.  2 sample sized Udderly Smooth Lotion
4.  Full size of Triple Paste
5.  Full size green sprouts Fruit Soothing Teether

To make Bluum even better, they offer reward points when you refer a friend, shop through their site and do product reviews/feedback.  After you get 500 points, you can cash it in for a free box!  Sign up here!

All In All:  I actually look forward to receiving this box each month.  You don't know what you will get and so far I have liked all the products that I have received.  My daughter LOVED the teether!  It is a great way to try products out before you pay full price for an item!  I can't wait to see what Bluum will send next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment